1 Year Olds
2 Year Olds
3 Year Olds
4 Year Olds
5th & 6th Grade
Focus On The Family remains the leading Christian parenting website. They offer guides on child development, health and safety, discipline and parenting stages.http://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting.aspx
- The Family and Christian Parenting website from LifeWay Christian Resources offers solid parenting advice and resources from a Southern Baptist perspective. http://www.lifeway.com/menu/200852/
- The Parenting Resources at Desiring God offers free sermons and articles from Dr. John Piper. This site does not have a lot of bells and whistles, but do not be misled. It is full of excellent biblical teaching you can listen to online, download, or read in article format. You will want to recommend this site to your friends.
- To keep up with what your kids are watching or listening to try this site from Focus on the Family. It is very helpful and detailed for movies, TV, and music.
- This site from ChristianAnswers.net is not as detailed in some respects as pluggedin.com, but movies are given a morality rating by their reviewer. You can also have the site compile a list of movies by any given morality rating.
- This site is useful for most game reviews. It is also a product of ChristianAnswers.net.